- Brand new look at fraction of the replacement cost (£850-£2500)
- Minimal disturbance (~8h of work at your place – rest in our workshop)
- Colour – any colour you like really...
- Special 2 component paint designed for kitchen cabinets - resistant to water, alcohol, oils etc.
- Environment friendly solution – by keeping your existing kitchen you save a tree or two and a skip load of waste at landfill site...
Also apart from new finish we can install new handles, upgrade your hinges, soft closers, drawer runners and make new shelves if needed.
Process on site:
1st day (4-6h):
- removal of all doors, drawer fronts and items that can be removed to be finished in our workshop
- masking of all areas adjacent to items to be sprayed in-situ
- scuff sanding (dust free system) and cleaning with special cleaner/degreaser
- 2 coats of primer followed by 2 coats of topcoat (touch dry within 2h)
- Removal of masking and clean-up
2nd day (~5 days later):
- - Unpacking and installation of all doors ~2-3h
There is no need to empty the cupboards as all gets masked and protected.